Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Application Support Engineer to join a successful tech-house that builds a multi-channel communication product, based near Ely. Please note that this role is 100% remote.
The successful candidate will work closely with the software development teams, understanding the code, architecture and infrastructure in addition to providing third line support to the team of support desk engineers.
This position would suit someone flexible with excellent communication skills. Demonstrable analytical skills will also be highly favoured.
Duties & responsibilities for the Application Support Engineer:
- Analysing of software code to isolate faults at external sites
- Working with product development teams to resolve issues caused by software and infrastructure
- Providing third line support to the Support Desk Engineer’s
- Documenting issues encountered and feeding these back to the appropriate team(s)
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Collaborating on service improvement plans and operational projects
Requirements for the Application Support Engineer:
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Familiarity of Agile/Scrum environment/framework
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure hosted environments
- Experience deploying SQL Server, software deployment and management of databases
- Experience with 3rd party integrations and API’s
- An understanding of information governance and security, and the regulations surrounding data security
- Understanding of SMS and Internet messaging platforms
- 3rd Line support experience with the following: Office 365 and Active Directory
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – to offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.