Hours of work: Full Time, Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
Company benefits: 30 days holiday + Christmas closure plus bank holidays, free lunch provided, contributory pension scheme, life assurance scheme, private health and dental plan subscriptions.
Kameo Recruitment has partnered with a well-established school in Cambridge city centre. Working within their Senior School, in Cambridge, our client is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Administrator to assist with the smooth running of the office and administrative tasks for the busy Senior School office.
Are you organised, self-motivated and looking for a new challenge? If yes, please continue reading!
Duties of the Administrator:
- Ensure a professional “front-of-house” response to all telephone calls, emails and in-person enquiries from parents, staff, and other members of the community.
- Assist with the smooth running of the administration tasks for the busy Senior School office.
- Manage the office email account.
- Daily use of ParentMail to communicate with our parents and guardians and manage items for payment.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of school events such as Open Days, Entrance testing, concerts, and parent events.
- Ensure all student records are kept updated on the Management Information System
- Support medical room as and when required (First Aid training will be provided).
Requirements for the Administrator:
- Confident & professional telephone manner with a warm and approachable
- Ideally a background in customer services with some administrative experience.
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external people.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to pick up a variety of packages quickly
- Able to work accurately and meet deadlines (attention to detail is a must).
- Able to work without close supervision and enjoy working on own initiative.
- Strong organisational skills.
PLEASE NOTE – THERE IS NO ONSITE PARKING, BUT OUR CLIENT IS CLOSE TO CAMBRIDGE TRAIN STATION AND ON THE PARK & RIDE BUS ROUTES.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.