Salary: Up to £25,000p.a.
Hours of Work: 9am-5pm, 100% office based. (12-Month Contract)
Company Benefits: 25 days holiday, company pension scheme, private medical and dental, wellbeing activities and support, as well as various social events and functions.
Kameo Recruitment are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking Administrator to join an established law firm based in Cambridge. You will be supporting the private department with a variety of administrative duties to meet the needs of the business and ensure the smooth running of the office.
If you are looking to work for a friendly and professional company and a role where you can internally grow and develop your career, then this is the opportunity for you!!
Our client has amazing offices next to Cambridge railway station and therefore unfortunately there is no parking for this position but there are excellent bus and rail links.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Administrator:
Supporting the London and Cambridge team with:
- Managing the billing process in conjunction with the Accounts team.
- Supporting the team with opening casework and following processes.
- Filing, scanning, printing, archiving and photocopying of deeds and documents
- Technical application such as Docusign, PDFDocs, Bundle Docs, High Q, and other apps;
- Logging referrals and contacts to the internal systems.
- Supporting the teams & PA’s with the smooth running of the client/matter lifecycle.
- To work with other legal operations colleagues in the division with a view to providing holiday, illness, and other necessary cover.
Requirements for the Administrator:
- Strong academic background – law related degree would be ideal
- Someone with drive, passion and enthusiasm is essential
- Some previous office / commercial administrative experience would be advantageous
- A strong team player, willing to help with others and ‘muck in’ is essential
- Able to communicate effectively, with warmth and professionalism, to clients and colleagues both orally and in writing.
- Genuine interest in the legal field is desirable.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Claudine for a chat on 01223 607670 or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.