Salary: £25,000 – 30,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time 37.5 hours
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for an experienced proactive Administrator to join one of the largest independent financial consultants based in Cambridge.
This position will offer you the opportunity to join an organisation that prides itself on the passion and determination of its people and continually strives to provide the best training and development.
If you are an experienced Administrator with a ‘can-do’ attitude and excellent communication &IT skills, then we would love to hear from you!
- Hybrid working after successful completion of the training. 3 days at the office, 2 days WFH
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Ability to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year.
- Auto enrolled pension scheme EE 5% ER 3%
- EA Programme.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Administrator
- Managing the ‘take on’ processes for new client set ups ensuring all admin processes are completely accurately
- Daily administration to ensure all enquiries are logged, documents uploaded, and workflows up to date, generating reports as required
- Liaising with the team to manage the departments client billing process and generating fee analysis
- Collation and recharging of Xero
- Producing analysis of data & Visualisation reports
- Filing & scanning, and general administration
- Meeting & greeting visitors
- Arranging departmental social events
- Diary management
- Managing phone calls
- Ensuring billing is completed in a timely fashion
Top Skills – Does this sounds like you?
- Attention to detail
- Ideally have worked within the accounting environment or a similar role.
- Excellent Excel skills (Power BI or similar would also be suitable)
- Any database background would be good.
- No Xero experience needed.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.