Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Administrator to join our clients Operations Team, for an initial period of 12 months. Our client is a highly reputable company, who is well established within their industry. You will be based in their fantastic offices in South Cambridge and will be joining their superb company culture. The main purpose of this position is to support the team with a variety of administration tasks, which will allow them to offer exceptional customer service, whilst ensuring all shipments are managed in the most efficient, safest and cost-effective way. This position would suit someone who is highly organised, has good attention to detail and is able to prioritise their own workload. If this is you, please continue reading for further details:
Duties & Responsibilities of the Logistics Administrator:
- Ensure sufficient office and stationery consumables are available
- Packaging – chasing reusable packaging returns with other offices / suppliers / clients, keeping activity manager updated. Checking packaging stock levels for Coordinators
- Filing – ensuring relevant documents are placed with files before closing
- System administration – entering / updating preferred routings, adding / updating supplier tariffs
- Costs – reviewing invoice discrepancies, check costs on jobs from the missing costs report
- Temperature monitors – chasing outstanding results, sending results, keeping systems updated. Assisting with investigation and handling reports
- Dealing with email and telephone inquiries
- Chasing Purchase Orders
- Assist with the preparation of a wide range of documentation including drafting correspondence, editing, proofreading and formatting reports; and creating and editing meeting packs and meeting agendas.
- Greeting / welcoming visitors
This position offers a great deal of variety and will utilise your administration and organisation skills. You will need to be flexible, hardworking and a team player.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.