Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00, office based
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a growing biomedical company, based in East London (Near Blackwall), to recruit an Administration/Donor Coordinator, where you will manage day-to-day activities, to keep everything running smoothly. This is a great opportunity to use your organisation, communication and administration skills, working for a business which makes a genuine difference. If you are interested in finding out more, continue reading, as positions like this don’t come up often!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Administration/Donor Coordinator
- Plan and coordinate donor attendance to meet the demand of our customers
- Be the central point of contact for donors attending the business
- Plan and undertake the daily admin requirements
- Raise orders with suppliers, book couriers and liaise with drivers for time critical deliveries when needed
- Meet and greet donors as they attend our clinic
- Maintain donor refreshments
- Work closely with the Office Manager in delivering the company/customer expectations by supporting all departments across the business
Requirements for this role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and cope with workload
You will be joining a small team where collaboration, flexibility and a positive attitude is a must.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.