Salary: £22-24,000p.a. depending on previous experience
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37.5 hpw
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridge.
Working: Office based during training period, then 1 day in the office & 4 days from home
Company benefits: 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays, company staff pension and life assurance
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join our client’s fantastic team just north of Cambridge city centre. This role will be providing a high standard of administration and project support, so excellent organisation and communication skills are key!
Do you pride yourself on your keen attention to detail? Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic, and eager to learn? If so, our client will be eager to speak to you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Updating various internal and external spreadsheets/databases, project management database, systems and tools, ensuring that they are all kept accurate and up to date.
- Liaise with internal departments, and to arrange visits and site accesses where required.
- Preparing handover packs.
- Issuing legal agreements to be countersigned by the client/s.
- Issuing out completed legal agreements to the site providers.
- Issuing completed reports to the clients and liaising with the client.
- Preparing correspondence ready for post
- Preparing meeting agendas and taking minutes at meetings.
- Preparing meeting room for visitors and making refreshments as required.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and confident on the telephone when dealing with clients and queries.
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Excellent team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Excel, Word,
A positive and hardworking attitude is the most important quality my client is looking for. It would suit people who are enthusiastic, proactive and have a GSOH! If you are looking to advance within the company this is another great reason to apply!
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Alternatively, if this job isn’t quite right you can view our active office jobs here.