Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8am-4.30pm
Currently working remotely
Do you have experience working in accounts, ideally purchase ledger? If so, this is a great opportunity, please read on ….
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a self-motivated Accounts Assistant to join a small Accounts team within a global manufacturing company based in Ely. You will be responsible for managing the Purchase Ledger as well as aiding other accounts functions, so the ideal candidate will be experienced in a similar role within an accounts team.
This opportunity is NOT to be missed!! Why ……
- Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
- Ongoing onsite training, cross-departmental opportunities, external training, and funded education.
- Internal career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic working environment with onsite parking.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant
- Process incoming supplier invoices through to the purchase ledger, ensuring the invoices agree to the commitments set out on the related purchase order and the approved receipts
- Post any outgoings to the Ledger, including credit card purchases, expense claims & petty cash.
- Reconcile vendor statement and resolve queries through liaison with suppliers or internal stakeholders.
- Assist with preparation of proposed payment runs and distribute remittance advice
- Assist investigations of aging goods received not invoiced transactions
- Assist compiling month end aging reports and investigation aging transactions
- Assist with travel bookings, ensuring authorisations are secured
- Scanning and organising processed invoices
Requirements for this role
- Prior experience managing the purchase ledger function within accounts is essential
- Solid working knowledge of MS Excel skills is beneficial
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Motivated self-starter, eager to progress
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.