Salary: £25-30K (pro-rata for part time)
Hours of Work:
Offered as full time (37.5 hours) or part-time (Monday-Friday, 8:30-3:30, 9:00-3:00)
Hybrid working – 3 days in the office (one of which must be Friday) 2 days from home.
Company Benefits: 25 days holiday, Health Insurance, 6% Employer Pension Contribution, Discounted gym, Bonus Scheme – Up to 5%, Social events
Are you process driven? Do you have excellent attention to detail, along with being highly organised? If yes, this could be the challenge you are looking for!
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to fill this new role within the finance function of this pharmaceutical company, based in South Cambridge. You will be joining a small, friendly team where you will be serving all subsidiaries in the group. The role will be key in ensuring that all customers are invoiced in a timely manner, as well as providing support and accurate information to the new project system which is being implemented before the end of 2023.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator:
- Take ownership of the invoice log
- Update log with new quotations and invoicing schedule
- Action invoices promptly when milestones reached and when projects commence.
- Send out statements to customers on a monthly basis.
- Send out new customer forms and create customers in Xero.
- Allocation of customer receipts in Xero
- Quarterly sales invoicing reporting
- Update invoice dates as required and track projects accordingly.
- Liaison with auditors as required annually.
- Ensuring data in and out of new SmartSheet system is accurate and timely.
- Assistance with Credit control during holidays and sickness.
Requirements for the Accounts Administrator:
- Experienced and competent using Excel, Word, Outlook, internet browsers.
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to triage and prioritise tasks on a daily basis.
- Experience in using Xero accounting software desirable, although training is provided.
- Experience in using Smartsheet desirable.
It would be an advantage if you have previous experience of system changes, and are process driven, with strong attention to detail. Our client does offer full training and having a positive personality, and a willingness to learn is a must!
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.