Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8am-4.30pm
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a global manufacturing company based in Ely, who are seeking a goal driven, analytical team player to become a key member of their Accounts department. If you are a qualified (AAT / CIMA) accounts professional, have experienced working within a fast-paced finance team, then this could be your perfect next role!
This opportunity is NOT to be missed!! Why ……
- Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
- Ongoing onsite training, cross-departmental opportunities, external training, and funded education.
- Internal career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic working environment with onsite parking.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Accounting & Reporting Analyst
- Compile and release daily/weekly management information reports, and over time automate reports
- Compile and maintain entity revenue trends analysis comparing vs previous years and budget
- Assist with month end tasks such as preparing and posting selected general ledger journals, and completing general ledger transactions analysis
- Produce monthly standalone and consolidated financial reports and assist with interpretation of results
- Prepare selected profit and loss accounts analysis and assist with month end close cycle process
- Complete selected National Statistics reporting requests and support R&D tax credit claim preparation process
- Support business partnering efforts engaging with various business stakeholders to ensure that they have access to required management information to enable effective decision making
Requirements for this role
- Experience working in a fast-paced finance team using ERP systems
- Ideally an accounting qualification (AAT / CIMA)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with the ability to use a wide range of formulas and present data effectively
- Confident communicator, able to prioritise and meet deadlines, with an eye for detail and good analysis skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.