Salary: Up to £28,000p.a.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, Hybrid working available and the opportunity to get out and about!!!
Company Benefits: 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, Free Bupa health check, Gym pass and Company Pension.
What does 2024 look like for you???
Do you want to work for an organisation that is built on strong values, where people matter?
Do you like to work within a small team of passionate, highly motivated people who work hard, get things done and have lots of fun along the way?
Kameo Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with a leading and innovative training provider based in North Cambridge to recruit an Account Manager to start in February 2024. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be a proactive and energetic individual with a solid background in account management and administration. You will forge long term partnerships to deliver memorable, relevant, and engaging training sessions working closely with an enthusiastic and funky team.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Maintain and develop existing partner relationships within the Construction, Property & Maintenance, Manufacturing & Logistics, and other segments – through phone, email and occasionally face to face as required.
- Be responsible for the entire sales process – from understanding partner’s requirements to tailoring and producing quotations, monitoring those quotations through to purchase order stage, and ensuring the right training, procedures and needs of the partners are met and fulfilled through to completion.
- Administrative duties to support the Sales process.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date for all feedback, correspondence, literature, reference data, training programmes, etc.
- Undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required. This may include supporting the Managing Director during trade shows and/or conferences.
Requirements for the Account Manager:
- Strong account management or sales experience in a relevant segment.
- Energetic self-starter, who is organised.
- Can-do attitude – going above and beyond to ensure complete customer (partner) satisfaction.
- Happy to work on your own or as part of a small team.
- A natural ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent phone manner, email composing, and comfortable in face-to-face situations from Boardroom and Warehouse
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (365) essential.
- Knowledge of CRM essential.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online desirable.
*Please note that NO cold calling is expected of you.
If you are an energetic self-starter with a can-do attitude and would like the opportunity to grow and develop within a fun and friendly organisation this could be the role for you!
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Alex for a chat on 01223 607670 or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.