Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an ambitious and driven Account Manager to join a creative agency in Colchester. You will ideally have account management experience as you will be developing close relationships with clients so that you can effectively ascertain their needs and ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements
- Liaise with the Creative and Development teams in to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadline / budget
- Communicate your clients’ needs to the Creative team through discussions and research, providing a written brief with resources if required
- Work closely with the Account Executive to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your Account Executive. Take a lead in project management activity, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met
- Respond pro-actively to all client requirements, and provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing
- Create a close working relationship with clients, including attending client meetings
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Manage the Account Executive effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their role
- Use Synergist to manage all jobs, ensuring this is up to date at all times
Requirements for this role
- Ideally degree level, with marketing element
- Previous account management experience, particularly within an agency
- Previous experience of people management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organisation, attention to detail, and computer skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.