Salary: Circa £27,000p.a.
Have you graduated with a Chemistry degree and want to work within the commercial sector?
Are you fluent in French, Italian, Spanish or German?
If you answered yes to these questions, enjoy building relationships with clients and want a commercial career in Account Management, then this is the role for you!!
A European supplier, who aids the world of drug discovery is looking for a bright and ambitious Chemistry graduate to join their small and highly successful team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Chemistry Graduate to develop a career within an Account Management based role for a growing company with offices in Ely, north of Cambridge and Germany.
You will be offered full career development and training with long-term potential to progress into more senior positions once you have gained experience.
- Candidates must have a Chemistry Degree and be keen to build a career within Account Management / Sales.
- Once established the successful candidate will be expected to travel throughout Europe, visiting clients. On average 50% of the time.
- Must be happy to commit to a long-term career focused role, working within a small, dedicated team therefore commitment and reliability is vital.
- Candidates must be highly personable, have excellent communication skills and a natural flare to build and establish client relationships.
- Previous sales experience desired but not essential. Demonstration of any previous sales, retail or business interactions will be looked favourably upon.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.