Salary: £25,000-35,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: Hybrid working, bespoke Learning & Development plan, 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays, modern office with free refreshments, stakeholder pension after 3 months (if meeting legal criteria), seasonal CSR initiatives, social events, finish at 4pm on Fridays
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a Marketing Account Manager to join a Marketing Agency in Bury St. Edmunds. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for clients, so proven experience in an Account Manager position will be essential. If you pride yourself on your communication skills and ability to deliver consistently high standards whilst juggling multiple varied tasks, then please keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Responsible for coordination, delivery and reporting of PR and marketing strategies and campaigns for your own clients
- Strategically planning and implementing strategies
- Responsible for delivering online and offline marketing
- Budget planning and management
- Key point of contact for clients and stakeholders
- Analysis, reporting, KPIs, and ROI
Requirements for this role
- Proven experience as an Account Manager, or similar
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media systems and tools
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Flair for communication, and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Time management skills, and the drive to constantly deliver high standards
- Driving license and car, to travel to clients
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.