Salary: £28,000 – 35,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time; Monday to Friday Hybrid Working
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be partnering with one of the largest independent financial consultants based in Cambridge, to recruit an Account Manager.
Our client offers great career progression, a supportive and flexible working environment inclusive of hybrid working opportunities once settled in.
The successful candidate will be experienced in managing accounts, financial reporting, and will be AAT level 3 or 4 qualified as well as, ACCA fully or partially qualified. Alternatively, qualified by experience.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Responsible for the delivery of an outsourced accounting and back-office service to clients
- Work with clients to understand their accounting and reporting requirements
- Ensuring timely completion of all aspects of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients
- General bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Meet client deadlines, responding quickly to clients’ changing needs
- Supervision of junior staff involved in processing client information
- Manage time frames, costs and deadlines
- Managing accounts and financial reporting
Responsibilities for the role
- AAT level 3 and 4 qualified, ACCA fully or partially qualified (Essential)
- Precious practice experience (Essential)
- Xero/Cloud based experience (Essential)
- Experience delegating the workload
- Leads and manages by example
- High level of IT literacy, particularly accounting packages & Excel
- Maintain a professional, competent image to internal/external clients, whether face to face or over the telephone
- Excellent communication skills
- Works in a flexible and supportive manner
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.