Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (2-days on site, 2-days work from home) – no salary sacrifice
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
Benefits: 4-day working week, onsite gym and well-being facilities, buying and selling holiday scheme, comprehensive wellness programmes, enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption benefits.
Would you like to join an innovative tech start-up? Would you like to help build a team that drives growth and expansion with opportunities to influence on the way they work?
We are seeking two Account Managers to join a newly created team to help support their rapidly growing organisation.
The ideal candidates will be natural communicators who possess a high degree of attention to detail both written and oral. Self-motivated with a confidence to take on new challenges, with enthusiasm and initiative to get the job done is ‘key’. Experience within an account management-focused role is required for this exciting opportunity.
- Build and nurture key relationships through first class customer service.
- Conduct platform demonstrations for prospects, leads, customers and key stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate pipeline projects from conception to delivery.
- Research and implement new innovative ways of working.
- Research and develop new tools and technology for team success.
- Research and network with organisations and individuals to support portfolio growth.
- Create, prepare and deliver reports on key projects.
- Provide support via email, video call and telephone.
- Advise and guide colleagues to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise.
- Collaborate with wider teams to expand and define the existing scope of existing opportunities.
If you are self-motivated, determined and looking for an exciting new challenge, please submit your CV to find out more about this opportunity.