Salary: Up to £55,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a highly reputable, Creative agency to recruit an ambitious and passionate Account Director. You will be responsible for managing projects, as well as supporting senior colleagues, so confidence and strong communication skills are essential.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Account Director
- Working collaboratively and utilising the skills of the wider team to guide them, you will have accountability through the entire life cycle of the projects with consideration for resource, budget, and timeliness.
- Encouraging new ideas and challenging, when necessary, based on a sound understanding of a client’s business.
- Recognising the importance of first-class client management, you’ll proactively identify, create, and convert opportunities to grow the company.
- Ensure that project and financial management runs smoothly throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- You’ll be a positive advocate for leadership in action, confidently able to lead the agency in exemplifying their values, methods, and behaviours.
Requirements for this role
- Strong communicator, comfortable working collectively and independently
- Creatively aware
- Ambitious, passionate, commercially proactive
- Knowledgeable of the industries you work in and experienced in agency life
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.