Salary: £50,000 – £60,000p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, hybrid working – three days in the office and two days working from home.
Kameo Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an Account Director to work with a team of highly skilled professionals based in Manchester. You will be the main conduit between the company and clients, ascertaining client needs and ensuring projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. You will build relationships with clients and proactively work with them to create as many business opportunities as possible.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Account Director:
- In conjunction with Account Managers, liaise with assigned clients to create project briefs and understand their requirements.
- Create a close working relationship with existing and potential clients including attending client meetings and new business pitches.
- Liaise closely with internal teams to produce the projects for clients and new business proposals.
- Work to set timescales and budgets in order to meet the targets set by clients.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the Account Managers.
- Manage the Account Managers effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their roles.
- Contribute to the recruitment, appointment, and induction of new employees.
- Manage and support employees in line with company policies and procedures.
- Providing coaching and opportunities for stretch and career growth for your direct report.
- Encourage and upskill your direct report enabling creativity, collaboration, high performance, and growth.
- Sharing of your knowledge and experience to colleagues across teams.
- Communicating and disseminating key messages to your direct report.
- Update administration systems as required and promote good housekeeping.
- At all times comply with the company policies, procedures, and instructions.
- You will be expected to carry out any other duties that may reasonably be required in line with your main duties.
Requirements for the Account Director:
- Ideally, degree level including a marketing element.
- Account management experience at a senior level.
- Experience of creating new business opportunities
- Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders
- Previous experience of managing a small team
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ambitious and driven individual
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- To be a team player
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Dan for a chat on 01223 607670 or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.