Salary: Up to £55,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a highly reputable, Creative agency to recruit an ambitious and passionate Account Director. You will be responsible for managing projects, as well as supporting senior colleagues, so confidence and strong communication skills are essential.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Account Director
- Working collaboratively and utilising the skills of the wider team to guide them, you will have accountability through the entire life cycle of the projects with consideration for resource, budget, and timeliness.
- Encouraging new ideas and challenging, when necessary, based on a sound understanding of a client’s business.
- Recognising the importance of first-class client management, you’ll proactively identify, create, and convert opportunities to grow the company.
- Ensure that project and financial management runs smoothly throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- You’ll be a positive advocate for leadership in action, confidently able to lead the agency in exemplifying their values, methods, and behaviours.
Requirements for this role
- Strong communicator, comfortable working collectively and independently
- Creatively aware
- Ambitious, passionate, commercially proactive
- Knowledgeable of the industries you work in and experienced in agency life
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.