Salary: £18,000 – 22,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for an Administrative Coordinator to join a Health Service in Cambridge. You will be a key liaison between practitioners and clients, providing proactive customer service, focussing on client relationships, and ensuring KPIs are met.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Administrative Coordinator
- Assist in the delivery of approved strategies
- Contribute to long-term planning
- Improve the operational systems and processes
- Develop good relationships with clients, demonstrating initiative and best practice
- Respond to client requests, upsell to clients, and always maintain confidentiality
- Proactively monitor KPIs, ensuring Team Leaders are informed if there is going to be a fail, so that this can be averted
- Ensure diary bookings for Practitioners are effective
- Formatting and sending reports
- Database management, ensuring accurate record keeping
Requirements for this role
- Health administration experience, or transferable skillset
- Interpersonal communication skills & organisational skills
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.