Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a well-established software company based near Ely. It is an exciting time to join their team as they are going through a period of rapid growth.
They are currently recruiting for three First Line Software Support Technicians which initially will be working remotely from home, returning to the office when safe.
Being part of the company’s Software Support Team, you will be the first point of contact for their customers who require technical support. This is a crucial role and requires a high level of customer engagement to ensure that a first-class service is always delivered. In this technical role you will support and acquire expert knowledge of the products, provide input into their knowledge base, and deliver top-quality support to the UK wide customer base.
Key Responsibilities for the First Line Software Support Technician include
- Providing first line support to their customers for all IT issues over the telephone, via chat, email, and HubSpot Support Desk Tickets.
- Break Fix support of IT issues.
- Understand team targets and deliver to them.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and feedback to the management team.
- Collaborate where required on service improvement plans and operational projects.
- Experience of working in an IT Support Desk Environment.
- Experience with common technologies including Windows Client-Server environments, Office 365, Active Directory, SMS and SMART messaging systems.
- A working knowledge of networking principles as well as network troubleshooting.
- Experience of remote connectivity solutions (Remote Desktop, Logmein123 etc.)
- Awareness of ITIL fundamentals.
If you are a natural communicator and passionate about technology, then we would love to hear from you. Candidates who are passionate and self-motivated with a strong customer focus and the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks concurrently would thrive in this environment.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.