Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Hours of work: Full-time, permanent
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a fully remote 2nd Line Support Engineer to join an expanding tech company based in central London.
The successful candidates will work within the customer support function, providing internal and external technical support on the deployment and maintenance of the application and products across Windows and Mac operating servers.
This organisation offers a platform that enables SMEs to combat the threat of cyber-attacks in an ever-evolving technological landscape. This position would suit someone with impeccable customer service skills in addition to commercial experience from an MSP (Managed Service Provider).
Duties & Responsibilities for the 2nd Line Support Engineer:
- Be the immediate troubleshooting expert facing customers on technical deployment issues
- Raise issues directly to the Rapid Response Team
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to customers on issue resolution
- Review technical issues
- Interact with customers using the live chat tool
- Raise tickets to capture issues
- Input detail to the CRM to maintain an accurate and timely record of customer contact
Requirements for the 2nd Line Support Engineer:
- Experience maintaining Windows 10 operating systems
- Experience maintaining Windows Server
- MAC operating systems knowledge (experience desired)
- Experience of RMM (remote monitoring management) software in deployment across multiple operating systems
- Virtual Machines experience
- VMware certification
- Scripting knowledge
- Experience using Jira to raise tickets
This company truly believe in career progression; during your probation they will identify your career needs and will look to fund the necessary courses or qualifications:
- CEH certification; or
- CompTIA security+ certification; or
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
Keywords: 2nd Line Support, Second Line Support, IT Support, Technical Support, Windows 10, Windows Server, MAC, RMM, remote monitoring management, network management, Managed Service Provider, MSP, 100% remote, fully remote, London, security software, 2nd Line Support, Second Line Support, IT Support, Technical Support, Windows 10, Windows Server, MAC, RMM, remote monitoring management
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.